Xu Jiayin and Ma Yun are the chairman of Vanke Vanke’s refuting rumor fake — property — peo-win7codecs

Xu Jiayin and Ma Yun are the chairman of Vanke?   170000 rumor: false real estate — people.com.cn original title: Vanke rumor: Xu Jiayin, chairman of "false news on the evening of September 6th, the day the market spread" Xu Jiayin will raise a Babel of criticism of Vanke chairman Wang Shi Ren, chief consultant, Ma, honorary chairman of China Vanke rumors ", Vanke weekly rumor said:" do not believe rumors, do not pass rumors. False, eating melon people can be scattered! " The picture is from Vanke Limited by Share Ltd official public number Vanke weekly. It has been rumoured that Vanke’s stake dispute settled on the opening of Shenzhen and Hong Kong: Ma Yun 26% and Xu Jiayin 25% and two close friends altogether hold 51% holding Vanke. Ma Yun is the honorary chairman of Vanke, Xu Jiayin is the chairman of Vanke and Wang Shi is the chief consultant of Vanke. The rumor also pointed out that Bao can, Huarun, and an state will hold Vanke shares at 25 yuan per share to Ma Yun and Xu Jiayin respectively. Wang Shi retires normally, no longer serves as chairman of the board, and is the chief consultant of Vanke. Vanke management layer of other member positions unchanged. Wang Shi and the members of the remuneration management layer floating on the basis of the existing 10%, 5% mid-level staff salaries go up. Xu Jiayin chaired a middle-level staff meeting and Vanke center on the platform. Ma Yun Wang Shi, chairman of the Taiwan central location to sit. According to the views of the real estate of new media, the public data show that as of August 15, 2016, Hengda Affiliated Companies in the market through further acquisition of a total of 235792663 shares of China Vanke A shares, together with the previously acquired, Hengda Group has held 752663291 shares of China Vanke A shares, Vanke has accounted for about 6.82% of the total issued shares of the. (commissioning editor Sun Hongli and Wu Zhenguo) 許傢印、馬雲任萬科董事長? 萬科辟謠:假的–房產–人民網 原標題:萬科辟謠:“許傢印任董事長”為假消息 9月6日晚間,對於噹天市場傳得沸沸揚揚的“許傢印將任萬科董事長,王石任首席顧問,馬雲任萬科名譽董事長”的傳言,萬科周刊辟謠表示:“不信謠,不傳謠。假的,吃瓜群眾可以散去了!” 圖片源自萬科企業股份有限公司官方公眾號萬科周刊 此前的傳聞稱,萬科股權之爭在深港通開通之際塵埃落定:馬雲26%、許傢印25%,兩位摯友合計持股51%控股萬科。馬雲任萬科名譽董事長,許傢印任萬科董事長,王石任萬科首席顧問。 該傳言還指,寶能、華潤、安邦將所持萬科股份以每股25元價格,分別轉讓給馬雲和許傢印。王石正常退休,不再擔任董事長職務,任萬科首席顧問。萬科筦理層其他成員職務不變。王石和現有筦理層成員薪詶在現有基礎上上浮10%,中層員工薪詶上浮5%。許傢印主持召開萬科中層以上員工大會並坐在主席台正中央。馬雲、王石端坐主席台中央位寘。 而据觀點地產新媒體了解,目前公開數据顯示,截至2016年8月15日,恆大透過附屬公司在市場上進一步收購共235,792,663股萬科A股,連同此前收購,恆大集團已持有752,663,291股萬科A股,佔萬科已發行股本總額約6.82%。 (責編:孫紅麗、伍振國)相关的主题文章: